Our honey buns
Our lil' monsters
Our sweet peas
Our angel face
Our snuggle bunnies
You would do anything for them. My eating habits were pretty brutal growing up (you can read more about that here) and my two little monkey butts inspired me to become a holistic nutritionist. My youngest is just about to start solids and my older is a well established toddler, so I know first hand the curveballs kids can through us at mealtimes.
I know you want the best for your sweet pea, and you just wish that the dinner table was not a battlefield.
I know you just wish that the dinner table was not a battlefield.
What’s your biggest mealtime challenge?
- Are you worried when to start giving your baby solids. What will happen to nursing?
- Maybe your child have many allergies you are worried about?
- Are you tired of chasing your child around, fork in hand, trying to get at least one bite of food in them?
- Does your little one starts crying the second you say "dinner"?
- Are you running out of ideas on how to distract your kid to get that bite in?
- Your sweet buh-ba is refusing to try new foods.
- Are you tired of the September to May runny nose?
- You are running out of sick days, personal days, vacation days to stay home because your little munchkin is sick ... again!
You've tried making food into funky shapes. Spoon feeding. Bribing. Begging. Chasing them around with food. Yet nothing seems to work.
Do You Need Help with Any of These
Not sitting still
Saying they are done or not hungry
Need to use distractions to get child to eat
Taking a long time to eat
Introducing solids to babies
some hormone balancing TLC for mama
This is where I can help. My approach is simple. Just start. Take imperfect action.
I love sharing simple concepts, strategies, recipes, and teach you about how your body works so that you feel empowered and knowledgeable to transition yourself and your little babas to a healthy lifestyle.
start by booking a free strategy call with me
During this free online call we'll go over your mealtime challenges, your health goals and discover how I can help. If we feel like we are a good match, I'll tell you more about how we can work together.